• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Everton exploring new stadium site “close” to Goodison Park

Everton are exploring a site for a potential new stadium ‘close’ to Goodison Park, it was revealed on Wednesday. The announcement was made at a General Meeting of the Club’s Shareholders. Chief Executive Robert Elstone revealed the Blues have been in “constant dialogue” with Liverpool City Council over a new stadium. Mr Elstone said: “One [...]

More...

christheblue76

TEF Member
The only sites I can see near goodison are either Stanley park or Walton hall park. This will take years though, we can't afford players never mind a stadium.

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander
Fuck off, Bill.

Daverton

TEF Member

pablo_p

TEF Member
Kenwright would piss on your leg and tell you it was raining. Not a chance I'll be believing a word of this.

pablo

TEF Member
I can see the vision now from dr evil. Sell goodison to tesco. Then approach sainsburys to build us a ground next door in one if their spare seasonal aisles. Fool proof.

where's the Relocation aka Bill's Bullshit forum? Get on it Snoops

Got a boardroom forum mate :icon_BillK:

woodhey

TEF Member
Its a decoy tactic in play lads.
A diversion to take our minds off the fact we are fucked once again in the transfer market.

sadken

TEF Member
Bill has spotted a site for new ground, i have seen the new car iwant, its a top of the range ferrari, we are both fuckin skint so its all bollocks.

Statue of Dixie

Blue Steel
When will this guy ever stop spouting bullshit upon lies after bollocks!?!

The problem is the majority believe his crap time and time again and won't here a word said against him.

I just wish he'd come out and tell the truth for once!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)