• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Everton bid €7m for Keisuke Honda

Everton bid €7m for Keisuke Honda   Everton have bid €7m for CSKA midfielder Keisuke Honda to try and fend off advances from AC Milan according to Italian outlet MilanNews.it The Italians were keen to land Honda in January when the Japan midfielders contract in Russia comes to an end, but its understood that new [...]

More...

AquariusKilla

TEF Member
Would fucking Jizz if we got him, Also hes a god in Japan so we'd get some merch going up in there.

Evertons should be pulling the stops for him tbh.

Dixie

Elite Member
Now we're fucking talking.

IRISHBLUE101

Global Moderator
He'll end up at Milan or Wolfsburg or Napoli or Atletico Madrid or somewhere else thats not us.
Ive lived through a lot of Summer transfer windows.

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander

Matt

TEF Member
We cant win with some people. People moaning about everyplayr welook at pretty much, then when theres news of a bid people start moaning that we probably havnt put a bid in or we're putting in fake bids. I wonder if people approach life in the same way they do everton news.

What makes you believe we've actually made an offer ?

I dont think anyone has said they do believe it.

EVERY press report seems to say he is one of our top targets though, so it wouldnt surprise me if we tried to jump the gun and get him early!

AquariusKilla

TEF Member
We cant win with some people. People moaning about everyplayr welook at pretty much, then when theres news of a bid people start moaning that we probably havnt put a bid in or we're putting in fake bids. I wonder if people approach life in the same way they do everton news.

It's the experience of being an Everton fan in transfer windows, If we got every player we were linked with, We'd be top 4 easily.

Blisssss

Football Forum Mod
Milan don't want to sign anyone until they sell 3 or 4 players, so that could possibly open up our chances of signing him.

Last edited:
Your news article says we've bid 7m, hence why I asked. Cheers for the reply.

It's from a Milan website. They say we have bid, but Milan are trying to sign him on a free.

love everton

TEF Member
It's from a Milan website. They say we have bid, but Milan are trying to sign him on a free.

That's the answer I was after. Thanks. He does look a useful player, and certainly Martinez will know all about him. It's a good player for global profile reasons too, so hoping it comes off, but time will tell.

Blisssss

Football Forum Mod
"Keisuke Honda and CSKA Moscow have agreed to let the player go this summer for around €2m (contract expires in December)"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)