• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Match Thread Everton 1 v 5 Atalanta. Is this rock bottom?

Paulgreece

Mr. Denial
A dark dark day for our club.

I'd be asking the new manager when we eventually get one to bring an entire backroom with him too, it's time for a fucking massive cull. Our club is rotten from top to bottom and fucking reeks of failure with jobs for the boys. Moshiri needs to rid every single one of these cunts that are stealing wages pretending to be professionals.

Nothing but a bunch of disgraceful fucking cunts, I'd be bagging their shit up and throwing it on Goodison road, a total fucking embarrassment to our history.

graeme

TEF Member
Bet Kenwright will still be defending Unsworth to Moshiri tomorrow.

Fingers crossed his defence is as bad as ours.

Floody

TEF Member
I stuck £2 on us to win at 50/1 when we pulled it back to 2 - 1thinking of a Watford style fight back

hahahaha

We won't even have Niasse for the next two games - the one player who appears to play like he cares

RoyalBlueBoy

Probably a Love Islander
Fuck me I left at just before they got the 3rd and come home to see it's 5! The top and bottom of it is we have bought some absolute shite. An I mean really really shit players. It will take a lot of money and a lot of time to sort this mess out.

143Blue

TEF Member
Does anyone know what Duncan Ferguson offers the club? No input from the bench, allows players to fuck off from training sessions, baffled to be honest.

EvertonUberAlles

TEF Member
Fuck me I left at just before they got the 3rd and come home to see it's 5! The top and bottom of it is we have bought some absolute shite. An I mean really really shit players. It will take a lot of money and a lot of time to sort this mess out.
Seems the recruitment was being planned from Koeman's gaff in Amsterdam

Xbob

TEF Member
We haven't hit rock bottom at all. There is always another rock bottom. It can get worse than this and there's a very good chance that it will get worse than this.

Floody

TEF Member
Everton 1-5 Atalanta

It's been a long time since an English side suffered such a heavy defeat at home in the Europa League/Uefa Cup, 21 years to be exact.

Nottingham Forest lost 5-1 to Bayern Munich in 1996. But that's Bayern Munich, not a side 12th in their domestic league and who had not won away all season.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/40855305

In the long run the size of this defeat might be a good thing.
The board must realise that Unsworth cannot be given any more time and they must get a new manager in NOW

kev1

TEF Mortgage Broker - Mr. U-Turn
I'm not sure how much odds it will make, given we will make about 9 changes.
It doesn’t matter how many changes - the players are not good enough. That’s 8 games in a row we have conceded 2 or more which is a disaster.
Who could have seen this happening??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dr lee

TEF Member
Does anyone know what Duncan Ferguson offers the club? No input from the bench, allows players to fuck off from training sessions, baffled to be honest.
His promotion to the first team coincided with Martinez reign turning to shit and we've been shit ever since.

Bluebru

Resident queer.
I’d changed my mind about wanting Allardyce but I’ve changed it back again now
We need him in to sort us out
We are proper fucked
If we were prepared to pay Watford 10 million plus for silva plus probably at least 6 million a year wages, plus the pay off for all his backroom staff etc then surely Allardyce is worth paying for until the end of the season
He won’t cost as much as that til the end of the season and at least then we will be able to regroup a bit and get a top manager in

505blue

TEF Member
Beni was pretty good today, I thought Kenny did fairly well too. That's about all I can say positive, it's a poorly built team and there is zero depth. Why is Feeney getting a game over Holgate? Unsworth team/subs selections might be the worst in recent memory, and that's saying quite a lot.

pablo_p

TEF Member
Was a nothing game where we all expected a defeat but fuck me.

What the fuck is going on?

Get Tuchel in now. If we’re willing to spend £20M buying Silva out then we can afford a huge signing on fee for Tuchel.

Kenwright’s incompetence will destroy this club.

Hopefully the Bramley Moore announcement edges Moshiri closer to full control.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)