• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Dynamo Kiev v Everton, Thurs 19th March

MartSlinger

Love Islander
Jags player manager until the end of the season then go all out for Moyes. Sorted.

On a more serious note has there ever been a more pointless thing in the world than Dennis Lawrence?
Why go back to Moyes? No.
Theres others out there.

Tuchel, Bilic are just two, both would build on what is here, Moyes would dismantle and go back to what was here 3yrs ago, and i dont want that.

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander
Jags player manager until the end of the season then go all out for Moyes. Sorted.

On a more serious note has there ever been a more pointless thing in the world than Dennis Lawrence?
Moyes can go fuck himself.

I'm with you on the Dennis Lawrence thing

graeme

TEF Member
To be fair to S @scott_efc I think the Moyes thing was tongue in cheek

Bluebru

Resident queer
Small pockets of Kiev desperate to engage, bods together, stoic, unified, flexible, prepared. Heading for Korana club, hoods up.
Must be a proper little mob you've got with you there, all posting online about how moody it is
Bet you'll kick the shit out of Kiev over Twitter if they follow you

Badwool76

TEF Member
Bods elected to split up and search for engagement in packs. Highly likely, targets everywhere. Stashed items in hands, North Liverpool and Garston together, no arguments, monumental.

Watson

TEF Member
To be fair to S @scott_efc I think the Moyes thing was tongue in cheek
It came from Scott mate, he'd have been 100% serious.

scott_efc

The Forum Hypocrite
Just found out who Dennis Lawrence is!!! What a CV??
His playing record isn't much of a concern for me. Given he's a defensive coach the fact that every club he's coached has turned to shit defensively is a bit of a worry though like.

graeme

TEF Member
Any post match comments from martinez yet then? I see whoever is in charge of the twitter account is too fucked off to update it

kev1

Mortgage Nonce/Football Dunce
His playing record isn't much of a concern for me. Given he's a defensive coach the fact that every club he's coached has turned to shit defensively is a bit of a worry though like.
Whats Davie Weir up to these days??

Dunno what the fuck you've been going on about all night but T'ra, you helmet.
Lol unban him, he's harmless!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)