• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Dynamo Kiev v Everton, Thurs 19th March

Mr Kirk

Forum food fraud
The ref was a proper cunt tonight too. Letting them get away with pushes all night but pulling us up for the same.

Floody

TEF Member
We are an absolute laughing stock after that result. 5 goals conceded in the space of 55 minutes against an average European side.

That's it - taxi for Mr.Martinez

Liamalone

TEF Member
Shocking defending has let us down tonight. Alcaraz in particular.

We did ok going forward. Scored two and unlucky not to get another two. We had more shots and more on target. And three penalty shouts which the ref would've given the other way.

Stones should've started. And that's down to the manager.

So pissed off.
The majority of our shots came after the tie was over at 6-3, means nothing, they knew they had it won and weren't arsed.

Watson

TEF Member
F'kinel, just read the last two pages of this thread and I'm so glad I missed this game.

Martinez at fault then with his team selection?

kev1

Mortgage Nonce/Football Dunce
I don't think they are enjoying their football...

MartSlinger

Love Islander
What were we fucking thinking when Lukaku put us in control of the tie, absolute fucking morons, conceding 2 in the space of 2 minutes completely outdone our hard work. Absolute idiots, frauds the lot of them.

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander
The thing that hurts is you have had 5 put past YE by a very average side
I feel sorry for the likes of J @joey macmo , travelled to war torn Ukraine to see that shit!

Mick Blue

Dixie

Elite Member
F'kinel, just read the last two pages of this thread and I'm so glad I missed this game.

Martinez at fault then with his team selection?
100%. Even if you get it wrong from the start change it. Yarmolenko kept drifting in and becoming the extra man. It needed Gibson or Besic on from about the 20th minute. But as ever, let's wait and see from the stubborn one.

Sick of it.

scott_efc

The Forum Hypocrite
If we are going to have to go out its kind of good that is been such an embarrassment of a way to go out. At least it might wake those remaining fans who back him up as to the reality. Cant defend and has no interest in it. Pure coincidence that Wigan were basically identical? Nah.

If anyone sees a lad at QPR that looks about 26 hurling abuse with a non descript accent towards Martinez from minute one then come say hello. I'm a nice guy in person. Used to have a stance of no abuse during the game but frankly... Fuck it.

pablo_p

TEF Member
Mate I'm not disagreeing that it's an absolute piss take, and stones should be the first name on the team sheet alongside lukaku
But we've hit the post twice, atsu had that shot, keeper made a couple of good saves
If we could defend we would have pissed that
Martinez needs to go though, fucking cunt
Agree with you, mate.

But hitting the post counts for fuck all.

He's a disgrace.

But he's going to get a free pass. We need to fuck him off, or he needs to pull his socks up and get back back to winning ways.

All the hard work of the past two games has just been undone by one inept performance.

There is no fucking shame in defending a lead. With the pace we had, all we had to do was hit them on the counter and then shut up shop.

Mick Blue

If we are going to have to go out its kind of good that is been such an embarrassment of a way to go out. At least it might wake those remaining fans who back him up as to the reality. Cant defend and has no interest in it. Pure coincidence that Wigan were basically identical? Nah.

If anyone sees a lad at QPR that looks about 26 hurling abuse with a non description accent towards Martinez from minute one then come say hello. I'm a nice guy in person. Used to have a stance of no abuse during the game but frankly... Fuck it.
Wool

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)