• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Dynamo Kiev v Everton, Thurs 19th March

Tactically this is has been the worst I have seen my Martinez. Got it completely wrong!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr Kirk

Forum food fraud
I don't care what response it illicits; but I hope there's a fucking vote of feet; or he gets boo-ed to fuck of the weekend.

Turned off about 10 mins ago.

For the first time in my life, I've turned an Everton game off.
Turned a few off this season.

Liamalone

TEF Member
How the hell have we looked alright going forward? Lukaku hasn't had a sniff bar the goal, Barkley had one chance off the post and created another out of fresh air which rattled the post, other than that, dogshit.

pablo_p

TEF Member
Let's be honest mate it's far from the worst performance
Defensively probably yes by at least we've scored and looked alright going forward, seen far far worse
Most disappointing probably yes

Still agree Martinez has to go though
A big thing was made of Stones and McGeady being fit and travelling with the squad.

A half fit Stones is better than Alcaraz. He has his plusses, but he was directly responsible for three goals today.

Attacking, bar a goal and a few shots at the woodwork, we've done fuck all.

He ought to have played Stones and just shot Barry in the face.

Kiev aren't even that good!

Super St Domingo

TEF Member
we've been getting kicked all over the place and the ref decides to book them for time wasting in injury time when they're 2 goals ahead

well don ref, well done

pablo_p

TEF Member
Turned a few off this season.
First time I ever have.

Genuinely not even arsed about us after that.

We're not getting Europe for next season now; so even if he does stay; we're looking at a Euro spot next year and the domestic cups.

Europe is out of the question with the likes of Spurs, United and S'oton; and we're fucking cursed in the cup.

This was our best chance and he's fucked it royally.

Never felt so low as a Blue before.

Bluebru

Resident queer
A big thing was made of Stones and McGeady being fit and travelling with the squad.

A half fit Stones is better than Alcaraz. He has his plusses, but he was directly responsible for three goals today.

Attacking, bar a goal and a few shots at the woodwork, we've done fuck all.

He ought to have played Stones and just shot Barry in the face.
Mate I'm not disagreeing that it's an absolute piss take, and stones should be the first name on the team sheet alongside lukaku
But we've hit the post twice, atsu had that shot, keeper made a couple of good saves
If we could defend we would have pissed that
Martinez needs to go though, fucking cunt

Liamalone

TEF Member
Mate I'm not disagreeing that it's an absolute piss take, and stones should be the first name on the team sheet alongside lukaku
But we've hit the post twice, atsu had that shot, keeper made a couple of good saves
If we could defend we would have pissed that
Martinez needs to go though, fucking cunt
Absolute bollocks

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander
Kiev aren't even that good!

I actually think that Kiev are a decent team, they just haven't had to show it over these 2 legs!

Fucking gutless

Mr Kirk

Forum food fraud
Shocking defending has let us down tonight. Alcaraz in particular.

We did ok going forward. Scored two and unlucky not to get another two. We had more shots and more on target. And three penalty shouts which the ref would've given the other way.

Stones should've started. And that's down to the manager.

So pissed off.

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander
This retard wont get sacked, in that case i cant watch us.
Can you honestly see Kenwright getting rid? He'll be here next season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)