• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Dynamo Kiev v Everton, Thurs 19th March

aberonn

TEF Member
Dynamo Kiev just beat Illichivets Mariupol 5-0 and are still undefeated in Ukraine's Premier League this season.

Thoughts, predictions?

kev1

Mortgage Nonce/Football Dunce
I think we need to go and park the bus - backs to the wall job and get a 0-0. As much as I hate Barry this may actually be a game for him.
Howard
Coleman Jags Stones Baines
Mccarthy Gibson Barry
Osman Besic
Lukaku

0-0 or 1-0 win with a goal on the break.

maccarob

TEF Member
I think we will win this, just think Roberto is a lucky manager and we will end the season strong and win the fucking thing.[kenwright]

Walker

TEF Member
50/50 still this. We're very capable of putting in a shocker of a performance and going out on our arse, but our previous Europa form would suggest otherwise.

It suits us perfectly, they have to come on to us and we can counter with Rom in the channels, Barkley and Mirallas getting space.

Really hope we get through but I'm not getting my hopes up.

TylerDurden

Horny for Jon
They won't stop us scoring. We just need to keep calm and retain the ball as much as possible. Frustrate them, like they did to us for the first 20 minutes. I'm confident, especially after today.

Expecting

Howard

Coleman Jagielka Stones Baines

Gibson McCarthy

Mirallas Osman Naismith

Lukaku
Wouldn't be too unhappy with that. As long as Gibson plays I'm happy.

Dolorous Edd

Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch
The onus is on them to attack so let's stack the forward line with pace (I'm guessing Lukaku, Barkley and Mirallas will all start) and hit them on the break. Can't see us keeping a clean sheet, so going for a 0-0 is daft.

boris

TEF Member
And I'd go

Howard

Coleman Alcaraz Jags Baines

McCarthy Barry

Mirallas Barkley Naismith

Lukaku​

Stones for Alcaraz and I think you can safely say that will be the team.

I'd personally like to see Osman play for Naismith and wouldn't be surprised if Miralllas wasn't involved.

RoyalBlueBoy

Probably a Love Islander
Really excited/nervous for this game now. If we can get through this it sets us up for some big nights at Goodison. COYB!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)