• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Player Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Mick Blue

Pervert disappointed by the cock size
This all coincides with him wearing skirts and carrying handbags. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s had his bollocks removed and the injuries are the result of a drop in testosterone.

Mick Blue

Mike

edit: just cba anymore
You'd like to think he's just being rested as he was for the previous cup game but then why say it's a knee injury. Having said that, bobble nonce has been slightly off with some injury news of late so fingers crossed.

I'm seriously concerned the club maybe should have sent him for surgery and opted not to, just as they should've done for Gbamin initially.

Toffee Ste

I don't get it but feel I should
You'd like to think he's just being rested as he was for the previous cup game but then why say it's a knee injury. Having said that, bobble nonce has been slightly off with some injury news of late so fingers crossed.

I'm seriously concerned the club maybe should have sent him for surgery and opted not to, just as they should've done for Gbamin initially.
I don't think he gets full bits.
Probably rested because of recent injuries such as his knee. And he's put 2 and 2 together.

I hope

scott_efc

Doom-monger, bore and forum crank

He hasnt been off with injury news though. What hes said has differed from the clubs official line like on Delph but ulrimatly he looks closer to the mark.

Bluebru

Resident queer
I don't think he gets full bits.
Probably rested because of recent injuries such as his knee. And he's put 2 and 2 together.

I hope
I think what’s really happened is that Calvert Lewin was scheduled to finish training at 5 o clock yesterday and refused to stay a minute longer, and so Lampard has dropped him as a final warning before sacking him

scott_efc

Doom-monger, bore and forum crank
The one good thing about signing Alli is it means we can play Richarlison up top with him behind and no Rondon. Leaves us short centrally but anything is better than Rondon

Mike

"Dominic Calvert-Lewin picked up a small knock in the last game so won't be available on Saturday. We hope he can be back for the games coming up."

TheFace

Canal Street tour guide

Rested? Hes just had 3 months off

Mike

He’s fucked, isn’t he?

Obviously not forever but he genuinely shouldn’t be near games right now

Mick Blue

He’s fucked, isn’t he?

I thought he was alright yesterday. His hold up play was good and he was pretty dominant in the air too. Looked desperate for a goal and that showed in some of his decision making.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)