• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Player Dominic Calvert-Lewin

DannyEFC

Alan Myers
He’s simply not fit, nowhere near it either.
Not arsed. You’ve got to win your individual battles if you’re selected. Maybe not his fault, but he shouldn’t have started the match/ played 90 if he’s not ready yet. He was woeful.

Mike

edit: just cba anymore
Not arsed. You’ve got to win your individual battles if you’re selected. Maybe not his fault, but he shouldn’t have started the match/ played 90 if he’s not ready yet. He was woeful.
He was woeful but I think he's declaring himself fit because we're in such an awful state. Hopefully he's near fitness soon

DannyEFC

Alan Myers
He was woeful but I think he's declaring himself fit because we're in such an awful state. Hopefully he's near fitness soon
He wasn’t the only one. There’s a few of them who aren’t deserving of a starting place. We need two new CMs for a start.

He won nothing first half but won everything second half. He's not fit and I don't think him playing shit is his fault. He has to play himself to fitness with the squad we have.

Hopefully he's fit by our next league game

thebluenose

TEF Member
Too much time doing shaving ads, selling collagen powder and appearing on Sky.

Bin. Mike Parry was right all along

TheFace

Canal Street tour guide
Hes defo a confidence player.

It will take him a dozen games to get his confidence going again, which will see us in the championship

Statue of Dixie

Blue Steel
Alan Nixon saying West ham are lining up a £60m move for DCL

Fuckin hell, imagine losing him to that tin pot club, that would be the ultimate fuckin humiliation and embarrassment, the club really should be liquidated if we were to lose him to those no marks.

pablo

Bin regulator
He won nothing first half but won everything second half. He's not fit and I don't think him playing shit is his fault. He has to play himself to fitness with the squad we have.

Hopefully he's fit by our next league game
I thought he improved in the second half.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)