• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Player Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Gym or bin?

• Gym

Votes: 43 75.4%
  • Bin

Votes: 14 24.6%

• Total voters

bluerinse

Mina revealed that he already has a name for the in-form Blues striker, which reflects the goalscoring exploits he has demonstrated so far this term.

The defender admitted: "I always call him as 'El Hombre en Llamas'. He is in a very good moment now.

"On fire! Yes! 'The Man On Fire'!"

---

Wonder if it'll catch on at the Park End.

Buggrit Hall

TEF Member
Mina revealed that he already has a name for the in-form Blues striker, which reflects the goalscoring exploits he has demonstrated so far this term.

The defender admitted: "I always call him as 'El Hombre en Llamas'. He is in a very good moment now.

"On fire! Yes! 'The Man On Fire'!"

---

Wonder if it'll catch on at the Park End.

When I watched that I thought the llamas bit was a dig at DCLs fashion sense or something like that.

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander
He’s known as ‘El Schlong’ around these parts.

bluenose@#7

TEF Member
nice one ....... sign him up Brands all forward passes .....

Mike

Formerly Just Mike & Micky
You can tell he's back to fitness, got up into the air brilliantly at times.

The plan tonight was pretty much ping it at his head and win set pieces. He was probably our best player but I'm picking peanuts out of poo tbh.

He has the lot. I want to see him take more shots outside the box, but in terms of what you want from a striker, including massive lash, he has everything

bennett

TEF Member
Funny what Holgate said about marking him in training, something like "he's too fast, too strong, and when he jumps his knees by your head".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)