• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Player Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Gym or bin?

• Gym

Votes: 36 72.0%
  • Bin

Votes: 14 28.0%

• Total voters

Potrik

TEF Member
Sky think he's on his way for a medical. I can honestly say I've never seen him play or even heard of him. Generally failed youngsters can be sold onto the lower leagues anyway so 1.5m isn't much of a risk these days.

We were linked at the beginning of the window

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everton have agreed a £1.4m deal for Sheffield Utd’s Dominic Calvert-Lewin according to Guardian football writer Stuart James and Sky Sports sources.

Calvert-Lewin, 19, has recently been called up to the England U-20 squad, and has been linked with a move to Manchester United earlier in the Summer.
Comment below or have your say on our dedicated Everton Forum at www.theevertonforum.co.uk/forum

The post Everton agree deal for Sheffield Utd starlet appeared first on Everton Forum - The latest Everton News and Everton Forum.

Continue reading...

bluerinse

Good luck to the kid. Hope he's boss.

Our obligatory youth signing always seems to get done on deadline day.

Blades fans are split on DCL. Some say he could progress and be a good footballer. Others are saying he is too lightweight and not quick enough to play upfront.

Unsy must like him though from his time with the club.

Rich

CDPA Panelist (like jon)
Blades fans are split on DCL. Some say he could progress and be a good footballer. Others are saying he is too lightweight and not quick enough to play upfront.

Unsy must like him though from his time with the club.
Spoke to one last night and he said he'll be a good player, but he's not quite ready yet.