• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Deulofeu...

Hull Toffee

TEF Member
Just wondered if anyone would like to see Gerard return to Everton ?

Seems to be able to play more minutes in the prem nowadays & still has all the pace to frighten defenders...plus he's netted a few times this season.

I'd have him back in a heartbeat....& the fans could sing his song again....used to love hearing it belted out !!! :sunglasses:

BraintreeBlue

TEF Member
Would you swap him for Bernard? You couldn't have both in the same side and i know which one id rather have. Deulofeu has flashes of brilliance but he never really helped out defensively and those flashes of brilliance were not that regular.

Stanners

TEF Member
Was bullied out the club when he was probably our best winger. As said above though they'd fleece us for about £40m and he's not good enough

DannyEvo

TEF Member
I love him. But no. Let him go...

boris

TEF Member
I really like him but I trust Brands and Silva to find someone much more consistent and reliable now but I did like him a lot.

We seemed to have moved into a bit of a different league from the likes of Delefeou and Lookman with players like Richardson, Bernard and links to Neres etc but I still really like the 2 of them.

Last edited:
Nah

McLovin

The Love Islander that holds this place together
Big fan. But no thanks. Less we have to deal with Watford the better

Quinnylad

TEF Member
Just wondered if anyone would like to see Gerard return to Everton ?

Seems to be able to play more minutes in the prem nowadays & still has all the pace to frighten defenders...plus he's netted a few times this season.

I'd have him back in a heartbeat....& the fans could sing his song again....used to love hearing it belted out !!! :sunglasses:
He can't even hold down a regular starting place in an average Watford team and having let him go once because he was so inconsistent, why on earth would you have him back if he is still the same inconsistent player he was and also having him back because he has a good song the crowd can sing............,

Hull Toffee

TEF Member
Thought he had a decent dig yesterday & to be honest would be an upgrade on both Walcott & Lookman.

Not claiming he'd be a regular week on week starter but we're gonna need some quality in more depth then we've currently got & i reckon he'd be a sound addition in our squad.

All pie in the sky anyways....cos as others have said...price would be high & i agree i don't want us doing business with Watford if possible.

Just thought i'd ask the question....:cool:

Oh, oh, oh...he's magic....ye know......:giggle:

Floody

TEF Member
We can't be signing inconsistent players who turn it on once in a blue moon. We have thrown away too much money on inconsistent players already.
We have still got to offload the like of Besic and Miralles yet to reduce the wage bill

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)