• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Player Demarai Gray

Low fee - Check
Young enough to improve - Check
Good injury record - Check
Good potential - Check
Quick and skillful - Check

He does need to improve, but he's at the right age to do it. I don't think he will ever be top class, but he's worth the small gamble.

german-evertonian

Misery Arse.
Low fee - Check
Young enough to improve - Check
Good injury record - Check
Good potential - Check
Quick and skillful - Check

He does need to improve, but he's at the right age to do it. I don't think he will ever be top class, but he's worth the small gamble.
for 2 million euros, its a no brainer

Will

TEF Member
If anything at least we'll have options in the squad and not have to have the likes of J jon on the bench as much.

jon

CDPA Panelist (like Rich)
If anything at least we'll have options in the squad and not have to have the likes of J jon on the bench as much.
baby what GIF

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander
Happy enough with this one.

T1878

Love Islander
Surprised on the contract length given the recent contacts we've given to new signings. But he is a bit younger and I suppose it protects his value should he come good. Hope this one works out, definitely a good player in there somewhere.

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander
its a good signing but a 3 year contract is a bit too much

He’s only 25 so it’s not the worst imo.

Not like he’s 30, injury prone and has a head like a Malteser, is it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)