• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Player Demarai Gray

T1878

Love Islander
Must be a release clause. He’s worth more than that.

Thats mental if they’ve agreed to such a low release clause. Almost as mental as letting your manager walk for free if a ‘big’ club comes in for you.

Gilroy

TEF Member
Thats mental if they’ve agreed to such a low release clause. Almost as mental as letting your manager walk for free if a ‘big’ club comes in for you.

At least it’s not just us who are completely incompetent.

Mike

edit: just cba anymore
Surely this is not the summer spree carlo was expecting no wonder he fucked off
That would make sense if he hadn't gone to Madrid, who are still trying to start a european super league because they're in that much debt.

Underwhelming signings. Hopefully the wages are low.

Gray had worse end product than Bolasie and Townsend is a run of the mill workhorse with a bit of trickery every now and then.

Not the signings of a club with European ambitions.

frank rizzo

Sweet Jesus. Christmas twat.
That would make sense if he hadn't gone to Madrid, who are still trying to start a european super league because they're in that much debt.
For the 18 months he'll be there they'll still make signings and play CL to the latter stages. Also, if the discussion about the situation there was in any way honest/realistic and he knows what he's going to it shouldn't be a problem. He clearly got sold a load of bollocks by our club.

Mike

For the 18 months he'll be there they'll still make signings and play CL to the latter stages. Also, if the discussion about the situation there was in any way honest/realistic and he knows what he's going to it shouldn't be a problem. He clearly got sold a load of bollocks by our club.
He hasn't jumped to Madrid for any other reason than it's Madrid and he'll have a nicer life out there. Fuck him.

Kyoto

TEF Member
If he's our winger to start games = it's shite.
If he's signed while signing an actual right winger = it's good.
It's a signing you can see the positives of, Still only 25 and PL experienced, I can get behind this one.

Gray is okay, especially at that fee. He's not amazing though but still young enough to improve

toffee_boy_andy

Love Islander
Weird clause indeed. Looks like an insurance policy, in case he didn’t like Germany.

Given that there’s such a specific and cheap clause in the deal, I don’t really see how it could miles away from completion.

Unlike Townsend, which I can’t begin to understand, I quite like this deal. He’ll probably play quite a lot for us imo.

Mike

2m in forrun money is basically peanuts in BRITISH money. It probably just covers the cost of his salary whilst he's been there.

I'm expecting little to nothing but if he gets his shit together who knows.

DannyEFC

Alan Myers
For buttons he could be a really good signing.

Pace to burn and lots to prove - absolutely no issues with him being a squad player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)