• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Player Demarai Gray

Mike

Never wrong
I've said for a while we should be getting Demarai Gray, so happy with that. If someone can unlock his potential he's going to be a really good footballer.

Don't see the point in signing Andros Townsend at all.

Reactions: jon

Gilroy

TEF Member
Very inconsistent at Leicester. Decent option to change a game up. Looks quite a frustrating player in that he has something but doesn’t deliver often enough. He’ll be in good company.

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander
I wanted us to take a punt on Gray when he left Leicester. Pacy and direct, he’ll add something we don’t have in the squad.

Needs to work on his consistency and end product but he has plenty of talent.

Mike

Never wrong
He's a 25 year old that hasn't quite lived up to his potential but definitely has assets that we as a team need. It makes far more sense to have a pop on him at £1.5m than pay £28m for Alex Iwobi. At least if it doesn't work out we've not spunked a fortune.

_Hadgi

TEF Member
If these 2 are coming in as squad players to replace the likes of Bernard & save abit of money then I’ve absolutely no problems with it at all, especially £1.5million on Gray.

If it’s anymore than that, fuck me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)