• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Rumour David Moyes

Would you take him back as Everton manager?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Davo

TEF Member
Not sure how much bullshit this is but apparently Moyes has been shown the door and will be announced tomorrow. Just seen these stories on Everton groups and noticed it just on twitter..

Dixie

Elite Member
Why would the board sack him, having to pay him lost wages in compensation when he could be let go for free in the Summer?

Usual bollocks.

Davo

TEF Member
I'm not sure how accurate this report is, and the source is not official, but I'm hearing that Moyes has been sacked.
[KEL]

http://www.facebook.com/AllEvertonFCFans?ref=stream

sandybrown

TEF Member
No chance, he is the only thing protecting Kenwright from the masses.
The masses that follow Everton would be more likely to erect a statue in honour of King Bill the saviour of Everton

Gaucho

Everton Only Mod
No chance. What would be the point in sacking him now? Have to pay him off, when he's leaving in the summer anyway.

jon

CDPA Panelist (like Rich)
Can't see us sacking him with a few months left on his contract.
I was told yesterday (just after 3pm) that Moyes left the ground very quickly after the game & the rumour was he'd resigned. A player's dad was also spouting about who the next manager will be, but I'd think if it was genuine we'd have heard more by now.

IRISHBLUE101

Global Moderator
Can't see us sacking him with a few months left on his contract.
I was told yesterday (just after 3pm) that Moyes left the ground very quickly after the game & the rumour was he'd resigned. A player's dad was also spouting about who the next manager will be, but I'd think if it was genuine we'd have heard more by now.

Who did they reckon?

TeeJay

Global Moderator
Wouldn't be surprised if he walked, can't see what he can realistically achieve with us now. We aren't going to finish 4th, he clearly needs a new challenge and over 10 years at any job is too long, especially 10 years without a trophy.

It would be best for him and for us to part ways. My only worry is who Billy Liar has lined up for his replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)