• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Darts

Mike

Formerly Just Mike & Micky
BDO starts tomorrow, not at the Lakeside anymore.

Ticket sales suggest a disaster.

Mike

Formerly Just Mike & Micky
What channel is it even on these days? It really has turned into a shambles.
It was on BT Sport for the last few years but they've ditched it.

Eurosport now. Quest have some sessions, too.

I'm not really sure how it will last.

snack-a-jack

Love Islander
It was on BT Sport for the last few years but they've ditched it.

Eurosport now. Quest have some sessions, too.

I'm not really sure how it will last.
I’m sure the PDC will end up taking over it somehow. It simply can’t compete with them so may as well be incorporated into it in some way.

Fozastuta

Banned
Banned
I so want the BDO to have one big last World's because I think it's done after this, but watching it on Eurosport now it's a painful watch. Very sad demise.

lichfieldblue

TEF Member
I so want the BDO to have one big last World's because I think it's done after this, but watching it on Eurosport now it's a painful watch. Very sad demise.
I'm quite enjoying it. Need to cut out the digs at the PDC and acknowledge it's a feeder tournament and it'll find it's place.

They mentioned there's a 13 year old kid playing in the youth and men's tournaments. That's exactly the sort of thing they need to be promoting more.

Dixie

Elite Member
First dart in the BDO a 1.

Used to love Wolfie, King and all the old cunts back in the day. Seeing if Fordham was gonna collapse on stage the big fucking sweaty ham.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)