• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Darts

MLWEFC

Getting a bit silly this place
Wright hasn't been playing badly himself recently though, should've beat MVG in the champions league final last month.

snack-a-jack

Love Islander
Just can’t see Wright beating Price in this form but I hope he does!
There’s really nothing in it on stats. Averages have been very similar throughout the tournament as have their double percentages.

Even their 180s, 140s and 100+ were incredibly close in their semi finals. Wouldn’t fancy calling it, to be honest.

frank rizzo

TEF Member
I hope price wins it. I dont like Wright's stupid hair and all the bad wools that boo Price like they're at a fucking Christmas panto do my head in.

frank rizzo

TEF Member
What has this Price done for people to boo him?
He's had a few incidents where he's been overly aggressive on stage in his celebrations and been a sore loser. When he won this event last year he'd had some grief from the crowd for his on stage antics against Gary Anderson and in his interview afterwards said he wasnt bothered by the booing and invited them to 'bring it on'. They did, event after event and it turns out it did bother him quite a bit! So really he brought it on himself then handled it poorly for a while but now it's just bellends acting like they're at a pantomime.

MLWEFC

Getting a bit silly this place
Do not want to live in a world where Gerwyn Price is the darts champion of the world

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)