• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Connor McGregor

Crafty II

The Chief Whip
*Sigh*

What a total bellend this fella is. He's caused a major fuck up in the UFC by getting him and a big gang of his mates coked of their tits and attacking a bus that was leaving the arena for tomorrows PPV in a total Kopite style. They smashed windows etc. Trouble is, the bus contained the fighters that were actually appearing on the PPV , which has led to 5 fighters not being able to make the card due to injuries caused by flying glass. One of them fighters on the bus they attacked was Rose Namajunas, the Womens BW champion.

He's acting like a little spoilt cunt. He's been arrested by the NYPD and will likley be shitcanned from fighting in the UFC and the US as a whole.

http://mmajunkie.com/2018/04/conor-...bus-attack-police-custody-new-york-dana-white

aberonn

TEF Member
Liverpool fan in attacking bus shocker!

The fella is such an unlikable bellend, the bus driver should have just ran over him, repeatedly.

Speaking of bus drivers..... bus driver today, gave him a tenner asked for a day rider ( 3 50 ) he gave me 1 50 sayin theres 5 i thought in my head ye ok hes obviously made a mistake then he gave me the fiver ( 6 50 ) then i go to the back next min he shouts come here a sec he said giss tha fiver gave u too much he said u only gave me a fiver and am like you wha are you messin and he said no u gave me a fiver a said give me my f****** money ya cheeky cart he said go down to such an such a place forgot the name of the place ( arriva hq or somethin to do with arriva ) he said and sort it there a said no we will sort it now ya stupid cart then he pulled out the tenner with the five and gave me the fiver back a said theres the tenner there ya cheeky cart i was really tempted to open up the door rag him out and take all his money seriously the cheeky cart ( maybe a few people wont like me sayin that or will have somethin to say but i dont give a shit he tryed to have me off ) then as i got off on lodgey called him a bellend and he said nothin, cheeky skinny runt

Bally

TEF Member
Conor McGregor apologises for vandalising a bus in New York.
He said next time he'll stand outside Anfield like everyone else

Maverick

TEF Member
Fair play, same bloke he has always been coming off the estate.

Money hasn't changed him, mad as fuck, doesn't care and got his way to being a multi millionaire. Fair fucks to the lad.

Quite enjoy the pantomime if I'm honest.

Mike

Formerly Just Mike & Micky
He’s a pleb.

Obviously we don't know the fine details like but it's not the first incident and Khabib said he stank of ale every time they did their pressers. It wouldn't surprise me if he's going off the rails because of all the ale.

snack-a-jack

Love Islander
Obviously we don't know the fine details like but it's not the first incident and Khabib said he stank of ale every time they did their pressers. It wouldn't surprise me if he's going off the rails because of all the ale.
At the very least, he has anger management issues. Maybe pleb was naive on my part. There is certainly something there that he needs assistance with. Nobody tells you no when he has his type of money though. Fella does what he wants.

graeme

TEF Member
Used to think he was quite entertaining but past couple of years just think he's a fucking wanker.

Used to think he was quite entertaining but past couple of years just think he's a fucking wanker.
keV or Connor?

scott_efc

Doom-monger and Wayne Lineker fan
Went off him when he beat up some old fella in a bar because he wouldn’t accept his drink. A cage fighter against a 70Ish year old. Cunt move

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)