• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Cheating in sport

Mr Kirk

Branflakes cunt
They will have to do something soon about the Nike shoe. It's quite increadible that a rival brand has allowed it's runner to wear them so they have a chance.
First I’ve seen of that. I noticed it’s got a very padded heel. Always bugged me that I don’t run using my heels.

pablo

TEF Member
First I’ve seen of that. I noticed it’s got a very padded heel. Always bugged me that I don’t run using my heels.
They are weird looking and the sole is massive on them loaded with tensioned carbon fiber. Im surprised they aren't banned.

Mr Kirk

Branflakes cunt
You ever tried to change your running style? I tried to lengthen my stride but it just feels so awkward.
I’ve tried to jog using my heels. Just doesn’t work. It’s not like I run regularly anyway.

Rich

CDPA Panelist (like jon) Sad panda
Yeah effectively. I just can’t jog and use my heels to run.
I‘m struggling to grasp this.

So have you committed to one running speed for the rest of your life?

There is no way you can ‘jog’ on the balls of your feet at a medium pace without looking like an absolute freak.

Hugo's left kidney

Not a corrupt CDPA panelist

There is no way you can ‘jog’ on the balls of your feet at a medium pace without looking like an absolute freak.
I have committed to one running speed for the rest of my life: zero mph.

pablo

TEF Member

He's a ninja.

Mr Kirk

Branflakes cunt

I just can’t run on my heels. Tempted to go and try now.

You ever tried a taxi?
I have, yes, but when I asked him to do 10 laps round the park he kicked me out.

frank rizzo

TEF Member
So...is pablo pablo subscribing to the Australian online edition of the daily telegraph?

pablo

TEF Member
The article was about Olympic swimmers. How the swimming authorities take all the money out of the sport so the swimmers earn less than minimum wage for one of the hardest training programs. Effectively it's an abuse of labour.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)