• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Management Carlo Ancelotti

Rich

CDPA Panelist (like jon)
I had a feeling Iwobi to wing back wouldn't go down well that's why I tried to compare it to Moses who everyone called shite until he went there.

Godfrey right back and Iwobi left wing this Sunday isn't the answer in my opinion

Iwobi & Moses are nothing alike though.

Iwobi isn’t particularly fast or strong. The only position he has ever looked half decent is as a no.10, which we don’t use.

RoyalBlueBoy

Probably a Love Islander
Iwobi & Moses are nothing alike though.

Iwobi isn’t particularly fast or strong. The only position he has ever looked half decent is as a no.10, which we don’t use.
I wouldn't say Moses was particularly fast or strong either. I know people really hate Iwobi and Sundays performance justifys that but through his career he has shown some attributes. For example he is skillful like that little skill at the end of the Derby. I feel as a wing back you get more time on the ball. It might suit him because at the moment he is neither here nor there.

Anyway, I just hope Ancelotti recognises Sunday was terrible and can't happen again this weekend.

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander
When’s Holgate back?

dixies60

TEF Member
I hope Kenny is fit for Sunday as it's obvious Godfrey cannot play right back and if he carries on playing there it will do more harm than good. We would be better off playing Delph there at least he has played fullback before.

Magnifico

TEF Member
So has Godfrey. You can’t just completely right him off in a position when he’s played their twice as a newbie to the club, against 2 sides that forever press. He’s not had chance to settle yet and that would go for any position.

dixies60

TEF Member
It's obvious he is not a full back. No point playing him there when it's obvious he's uncomfortable. Yes I know it's only two games but it's very obvious

Bluebru

Resident queer
Whoever ends up playing right back v Newcastle I just hope they end up trying as hard to get some sort of reaction as some of the posters on here
Knowing our luck they will end up failing equally as badly as said posters though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)