• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Carabao Cup - Lincoln (A) Wed 28th August 7.45pm (Sky Sports)

bluegender_2k

TEF Member
Hopefully its a home game against a lower league team, Bolton prob the easiest in the draw I would think, then it would be good to give lossl, holgate, sidibe, baines, davies, gbamin, Kean and tosun minutes.

Mug

TEF Member
Take it serious. Try and win. Full strength.

Resting people for what? Norwich at home? Get to fuck. Get it won.
It’s not so much about resting players it’s getting games into squad players and introducing new players to the system.

bluegender_2k

TEF Member
It’s not so much about resting players it’s getting games into squad players and introducing new players to the system.
Yea I agree if we use the same 14/15 players we are asking for trouble we need to get games into the squad protect some of the key players when we can.

Mug

TEF Member
Yea I agree if we use the same 14/15 players we are asking for trouble we need to get games into the squad protect some of the key players when we can.
Yeah, and you’ve got to know that when injuries and suspensions kick in you’ve got players that can come in who’ve had meaningful game time. You don’t want to be relying on players who’ve had nothing to do for 3/4 months getting dropped in as the games start coming thick and fast.

John

TEF Member
Reckon it will be on telly?

Newport Vs West Ham , Crewe v Villa and maybe Newcastle Vs Leicester the other games that might get on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)