• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Bramley-Moore Dock Stadium

TheFace

Canal Street tour guide
We should have a sweepstake of how much over budget and how much over the projects build time on this stadium build.

I can just see issue after issue and several million years over the projected build time and Brazilians over in coin

Everton that

pablo

TEF Member
We should have a sweepstake of how much over budget and how much over the projects build time on this stadium build.

I can just see issue after issue and several million years over the projected build time and Brazilians over in coin

Everton that
£700m+ when it's finished for me. Think they will get pretty close to the program. Once they are out the ground it will fly up.

TheFace

Canal Street tour guide
£700m+ when it's finished for me. Think they will get pretty close to the program. Once they are out the ground it will fly up.
Projects like this mainly always hit unforeseen problems which add time on... wembley is the one that stands out for me, went 4 or 5 years over time?? Spurs new ground was a year over ... our is being built in a river basically... literally anything can and will happen...

graeme

whatever it was
Projects like this mainly always hit unforeseen problems which add time on... wembley is the one that stands out for me, went 4 or 5 years over time?? Spurs new ground was a year over ... our is being built in a river basically... literally anything can and will happen...

What like, we awake a Kraken while filling in the Dock and wipes out everyone on site?

Floody

TEF Member
Polar ice caps will melt putting the ground under water is my guess. All these massive freak floods recently is a sign of things to come.

Will

TEF Member
I think it’ll get half built and then we’ll go bust

It will remain half built for 1000 years and eventually be given world heritage status
david GIF

Anthony

TEF Member
Went to Costco tonight and tried to get a sense of the size based on the other buildings around and on the pictures.

If the brick work is a similar size to the other dock buildings then the stadium could be huge with the roof on.

I always wondered if the pitch would be below ground level so the stadium would be lower but maybe not.

Nice touch to have the live webcam. Looking forward to seeing all of the masters level architects and structural engineers pop up all over the place.

pablo

TEF Member
Went to Costco tonight and tried to get a sense of the size based on the other buildings around and on the pictures.

If the brick work is a similar size to the other dock buildings then the stadium could be huge with the roof on.

I always wondered if the pitch would be below ground level so the stadium would be lower but maybe not.

Nice touch to have the live webcam. Looking forward to seeing all of the masters level architects and structural engineers pop up all over the place.
As if they know how to manage a build like this....;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)