• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Bramley-Moore Dock Stadium

Hugo's left kidney

Not a corrupt CDPA panelist
They could just use your food to fill the Dock in to be fair.

social media i have feelings GIF by Chippy the dog

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander
Is The Atlantic still open? I used to go and watch Phil Jones there.

Haha I remember him walking off stage in the First National after we drunkenly heckled him.

What was the song? Suck suck sucking on a bone?

jon

CDPA Panelist (like Rich)
I don't think there was an afternoon I drove past The Atlantic and there wasn't people sat outside.

jimbo

TEF Member
Once the stadium is built. The landlord be likeView attachment 10807

They should definitely do a floating bar thing on match day. Get like 300 people and a load of water taxis running back and forth.

One of these bad boys just bobbing about on match day.

images (20).jpeg

Hibbert to drive the boat. Former players like Phil Jevons and nick chadwick doing chatter before the game.

I'd be for it.

Romeo Sensini

TEF Member
Anyone who took a punt on one of the boarded up pubs along the Dock Road or Great Howard St will be laughing their way to the bank currently, they'll all be open again and thriving, that's where my immigrant ancestors lived when they first landed, the Black Bull at the top of Dublin St was my nan and grandad's favourite haunt. Great news.

AngusYoung

TEF Member
Anyone who took a punt on one of the boarded up pubs along the Dock Road or Great Howard St will be laughing their way to the bank currently, they'll all be open again and thriving, that's where my immigrant ancestors lived when they first landed, the Black Bull at the top of Dublin St was my nan and grandad's favourite haunt. Great news.
I think the whole are will end up like a Baltic Market with bars and restaurants opening up in what is left of the old warehouses and buildings, especially if the redevelopment of the 10 streets pushes on.

sheedy'slefttoe

TEF Member
Had to stop listening because he started to sound Geordie!
loving this one
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Up the toffees <a href="https://t.co/NXsV9vCq8r">pic.twitter.com/NXsV9vCq8r</a></p>&mdash; Benj Winstanley ➐ (@benjwinstanley) <a href="View: https://twitter.com/benjwinstanley/status/1375865979629092871?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
">March 27, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

sheedy'slefttoe

TEF Member
They should definitely do a floating bar thing on match day. Get like 300 people and a load of water taxis running back and forth.

One of these bad boys just bobbing about on match day.

View attachment 10810

Hibbert to drive the boat. Former players like Phil Jevons and nick chadwick doing chatter before the game.

I'd be for it.
Don't think i'd be too keen in the middle of January like.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)