• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Sport Boxing Thread

bluerinse

I’m more concerned about how he has managed to fail a test and get away with it. Couldn’t give a fuck about him being mandatory or not.
It's possible the test was incorrect, no?

What's more it's more likely to be some kind of every day thing he took that he was incorrectly advised on taking. Cough medicine or something.

BraintreeBlue

TEF Member

2021 lol

Fuck off Mauricio
We all knew it was Wilder vs Fury if wilder wins his next fight. If that means the winner has to fight whyte in the next one i cant complain. However that fight is scheduled for Feb 2020 so you would hope the next one would take place september 2020. No idea why the delay.

snack-a-jack

Love Islander
It's possible the test was incorrect, no?
I couldn’t say no to that as they’ve released absolutely fuck all about it, including the B sample. Clearly something is amiss. Whether it’s a rogue test or not, not releasing any details is just ignoring the issue.

snack-a-jack

Love Islander
Fancy Price do you?

I wouldn't mind seeing Chisora beat. He's a character, but also a cretin.
I fancy Price too. Chisora appears to not have had the smoothest of camps with changing trainers etc. Has predominantly trained himself apparently which is never a great idea.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Selby loses though. Will certainly go to points that fight.

bluerinse

It's definitely his last chance and he boxed great last time so I've rolled the dice.
I thought psychologically he dealt with him very well in the press conference today.

I feel like Chisora wants a rise out of an opponent in front of the cameras. That's what gets him going. Price wasn't having it at all.

pablo

TEF Member
I fancy Price too. Chisora appears to not have had the smoothest of camps with changing trainers etc. Has predominantly trained himself apparently which is never a great idea.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Selby loses though. Will certainly go to points that fight.
Selby is a quality boxer. Just banking on too many miles for burns.

BraintreeBlue

TEF Member
Cant see any way price wins tbh. Chisora is his worst nightmare. he will plough forward and throw bombs. he can also take a punch so he will get through to price and once he does thats the end of that.

I think Selby will be too good for Burns and Prograis will beat taylor. Should be a decdnt card to watch though, looking forward to it.

pablo

TEF Member
Cant see any way price wins tbh. Chisora is his worst nightmare. he will plough forward and throw bombs. he can also take a punch so he will get through to price and once he does thats the end of that.

I think Selby will be too good for Burns and Prograis will beat taylor. Should be a decdnt card to watch though, looking forward to it.
I think you're right, but there's enough interest in all 3 fights. I still haven't forgot when Burns battered Mitchell all them years ago and screwed my bets up.

snack-a-jack

Love Islander

Chisora 1-3 is 5s and Price 1-3 is 16s. I’ll be backing both of those I think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)