• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Sport Boxing Thread

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander
What a load of shite this has been, this lad has barely threw a punch.

Browne/Allen should be a bit of a dust up, I hope.

Mick Blue

Had a few quid on Browne to win at 2/1. Couldn’t touch Allen at 4/11 though I wouldn’t begrudge him the win.

jon

Global Moderator
In the corner, Browne looks like he's just been told his kids will be shot if he doesn't take a dive.

jon

Global Moderator
Allen seemed unable to get out of the way of any of browne's fairly laboured shots in the first round.

Mick Blue

Allen seemed unable to get out of the way of any of browne's fairly laboured shots in the first round.
They’re both pretty cumbersome, not expecting a masterclass.

jon

Global Moderator
They’re both pretty cumbersome, not expecting a masterclass.
Agreed, but Allen is a little easier to hit than I expected, he has the lighter weight and age on his side for movement, but he's not using them. If he keps doing this, As I type this - it's over. Lol

Mick Blue

Haha where did that come from? Decent shot.

pablo

TEF Member
Fair play to Allen. Shows how shit the hw are outside the top 5 I'm this country. There's some in the top 20 on boxerec that haven't won!

pablo

TEF Member
I can't see the Kahn hype. He's not been at this level for a while and not won at it for longer. Crawford is arguably p4p king.

bluerinse

I'd be interested to see how many people in the UK buy the Khan fight.

He's not the fighter he once was and even then he was partial to gettiny spun. It would be a huge shock if he beat Crawford, huge.

jon

Global Moderator
Again, I'm no expert, but I can't see how Khan can beat Crawford, and I like Khan.

(Edit to spel his name right....)

jimbo

TEF Member
Oh for fucks sake.

What a terrible end.

Khan takes one in the cock after getting punched around for six rounds.

It was a blatant. But khan knew that he wasn't going to win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)