• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Sport Boxing Thread

pablo

TEF Member
Luke Campbell could have got in right after Crolla and he would have beat them both in the same night. I hope he does come over though.
The only fighter I'd be interested in is Gervonta Davies. He's undefeated, the hardest puncher and a champion. He's got 10 years ahead of him as well.

Walker

TEF Member
Pretty sure Khan is a long time #finished. Crawford usually spends 2/3 rounds looking at his opponent first, but I could still see it going under 5.

Loma stops Campbell too imo. Campbell has been down and hurt to bodyshots before. Loma would be all over it, even with McGuigan in the corner.

bluerinse

Looks like that fight isn't happening then.

6 weeks to find a replacement. I know they'll want an American but who is there who isn't already fighting?

AJ has been managed poorly lately.

Walker

TEF Member

Looks like that fight isn't happening then.

6 weeks to find a replacement. I know they'll want an American but who is there who isn't already fighting?

AJ has been managed poorly lately.
Not sure what AJ's management can do about his future opponent being caught doping but

They should have just taken the big fight instead of trying to milk it. Him v Wilder is 50/50. Win it, and you're a global star earning triple what he is now. Before this, they always seemed the take the big fights at the right times.

They tried to milk it into 2020, but people are already becoming bored.

I guess they will plump for someone like Bryan, Charr (one of those two to clear any WBA future troubles) or Kuzmin?Zhang (as they already work with their promoters quite closely).

TylerDurden

Filthy piece of toe-rag
Joseph Parker has said he'll happily step in and fight Joshua. Think that's probably a goer. Made up that Miller won't be getting his payday the fat beaut

RoyalBlueBoy

Probably a Love Islander
Not sure why Allen is the favourite tonight. And I can't see Kahn getting mutch past half way.
Agree with both.

People trying to drum up the Khan fight like it might be a contest are either forgetting his last fight and how good Crawford is or have an interest in selling it.

jon

Global Moderator
Josh Kelly is cocky as fuck, but he's hitting hard when he throws. Entertaining to watch and be interesting against better opposition.

jon

Global Moderator
Josh Kelly is cocky as fuck, but he's hitting hard when he throws. Entertaining to watch and be interesting against better opposition.
A bit more orthodox in later rounds, which it looks like he'll need as he steps up.

Chisora being very considered so far; big weight difference.

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander
A bit more orthodox in later rounds, which it looks like he'll need as he steps up.

Chisora being very considered so far; big weight difference.
Watching this myself, this lad doesn’t want to know.

jon

Global Moderator
Watching this myself, this lad doesn’t want to know.
It's a bit shit, unfortunately, although Chisora looks in good shape. The next one might be better, hopefully, Allen should be motivated & Browne should be a good opponent for him.

Mick Blue

It's a bit shit, unfortunately, although Chisora looks in good shape. The next one might be better, hopefully, Allen should be motivated & Browne should be a good opponent for him.
What you reckon in that one mate? Tempted to have a few quid on Browne.

Mick Blue

I was tempted by a Browne KO but I'm not sure he can at 40. Whyte couldn't KO Allen.
Browne’s no great shakes either is he? Just that every time I’ve seen Allen he looks terribly out of shape.

jon

Global Moderator
What you reckon in that one mate? Tempted to have a few quid on Browne.
I'm no expert, Mick, but Browne is old now and Allen seems pretty durable. Allen likes a fight though, dunno what price Browne is, but could be worth a few quid for fun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)