• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Management Bill Kenwright

Kenwright out?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Chef

TEF Member
It's Kenwright and the board that are the problem. Lies, no money and lack of plan.

Proper; Planning and; Preparation; Prevents; Piss; Poor; Performance

graeme

whatever it was
Kenwrights got it all neatly tied up at the moment. He's fortunate enough the majority of the people on the board don't give the slightest fuck about the club, so he will never receive any pressure from them and it's quite obvious he ignores the fans or just feeds us shit.

pablo_p

Beadle Hand
Now this is a thread I can get behind.

Hilarious that people want a manager out after 2 seasons, yet will put up with this fraud ripping not only the arse, but the life and soul out of this once proud club for little in excess of a decade.

Let's all slag the gaffer, but applaud the board who're overseeing the long and winding death of the club.

Azza

TEF Member
I think you need to worry more about Earl and Woods.

Unfortunately the majority of match going fans are not that bothered, as long as we're playing Premier League football they're happy.

Floody

TEF Member
If we lose out on Shaqiri to the likes of Stoke City in the transfer market then it will show just how far our stock has fallen. As fans, we still think of Everton as a big club but how do outsiders see us these days.

Xbob

Honorary Life Captain
Does anybody on here support our board? I haven't noticed if they do.

scott_efc

Doom-monger, bore and forum crank
I think you need to worry more about Earl and Woods.

Unfortunately the majority of match going fans are not that bothered, as long as we're playing Premier League football they're happy.
That's why the manager gets the bulk of the stick be in Moyes Martinez or Walter. As long as we are in the PL people aren't too arsed about the board sadly.

Problem being we now have a manager who could actually take us out of it so people are starting to get a tad scared. Hopefully that might wake them up to the board. There's no comfort blanket manager pulling rabbits out the hat for them.

Fozastuta

TEF Member
I'm 100% behind any group pushing for that Scrotum faced cunt out of this club once and for all. For over a decade I've been desperate for him and his cronies to leave before were damaged beyond repair.

The apathy amongst our support towards him angers me, how much more bullshit can many of them excuse.

boris

TEF Member
The only thing Kenwright should be rebuked for is appointing Martinez

You are a proper tit aren't you?? I try to not respond to your posts due to the sheer stupidity of them but this takes some beating.

Go away soft lad, read it again, and think long hard before posting again if this is the type of shite you're coming up with....the only thing....really????

Rich

Just a petty little man
I get the impression that Kenwright has been taken for a ride in his search for investment. Everything I've heard suggests that Earl's grip on this club is huge.

McLovin

Living Kev’s fantasies
All I see on Twitter is 3 or 4 different groups and a lot of noise. No plans, just noise. Well except get a plane. Brilliant.

And if you look into these tweets they put out, when they get questioned or a response they don't agree with they always get angry and abusive. Very unconstructive, very confrontational. And just pisses everyone off.

kev1

Mortgage Nonce/Football Dunce - U23s expert
He's not a bad man, he's just totally out of his depth. I would have thought that with the new TV money around that we wouldn't still be pissing about with loaning players and selling to buy.
The only way he will go is a real protest not a few people shouting at him. The shite may be cunts but they are good at that part of the game.

joey macmo

TEF Member
All I see on Twitter is 3 or 4 different groups and a lot of noise. No plans, just noise. Well except get a plane. Brilliant.

And if you look into these tweets they put out, when they get questioned or a response they don't agree with they always get angry and abusive. Very unconstructive, very confrontational. And just pisses everyone off.

They get far more abuse than they give out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)