• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Match Thread Aston Villa v Everton - Postponed

bluerinse

The game has been moved from Saturday evening, 530pm to Sunday at 12pm.

This is so Fulham's game v Chelsea could be put back to that 5.30pm slot from Friday night, as they're now playing Chelsea on Wednesday night.

Won't sticky this thread yet.

toffee_boy_andy

Love Islander
No reason why it should matter so much, but I’d be a lot more confident playing them in an evening game than I would a lunchtime game.

Buggrit Hall

TEF Member
No reason why it should matter so much, but I’d be a lot more confident playing them in an evening game than I would a lunchtime game.

I'd be more confident playing them at tiddlywinks than football.

scott_efc

Doom-monger, bore and Wayne Lineker fan
That’s two games now we will have to squeeze in. But equally it would be good to have players back fit.

Mike

Formerly Just Mike & Micky
I can see the premier league cracking on and all other leagues in England being suspended until the Summer again.

bluerinse

Good result for us if this is cancelled.

They're not in Europe and we're not in Europe so there's plenty of free midweeks to slot this in.

Kyoto

TEF Member
We've got Leicester and Newcastle within 3 days of each other so this would be handy if it got postponed, Having Dom back for them two would be really important.

EdMcDonald

TEF Member
Be good for me if it was postponed. Would have to get up by 5AM to watch it. That,s usually the time I get up for a pee and go back to bed.

Rich

CDPA Panelist (like jon) Sad panda
I’d be quite pissed off tbh. Didn’t buy a month-long Now TV pass just to get mugged off by the PL twice.

Nowt TV more like.

scott_efc

Doom-monger, bore and Wayne Lineker fan
If this is called off then the next game is the F.A cup. Would that mean Doucoure serves his suspension against Sheff Wednesday and doesn’t miss a league game?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)