• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Are we in deep shit?

Don’t understand why kev1 @kev1 is getting so much grief
He makes some very good points but it seems like people are just slagging him off as it’s the done thing
Because it's bad, but we certainly don't have the worst squad in the league and we can certainly turn it around.

With a decent manager at the helm, we could get a tune from this squad and replenish in certain areas in Jan.

Kev speaks as if it's matter of fact. It's not.

kev1

TEF Mortgage Broker - Love Islander
Because it's bad, but we certainly don't have the worst squad in the league and we can certainly turn it around.

With a decent manager at the helm, we could get a tune from this squad and replenish in certain areas in Jan.

Kev speaks as if it's matter of fact. It's not.
Who would you play in defence mate? I can’t find 4 players who can defend?
I watched the goals from yesterday and Williams just doesn’t have it, Jags is finished, Baines is finished and Keane looks mentally gone.
Kenny is trying his best but he’s not good enough either.
Who would you play?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Davo

TEF Member
Who would you play in defence mate? I can’t find 4 players who can defend?
I watched the goals from yesterday and Williams just doesn’t have it, Jags is finished, Baines is finished and Keane looks mentally gone.
Kenny is trying his best but he’s not good enough either.
Who would you play?

Think what he's saying is whatever manager comes in, we still will have that problem until we can bring in some quality at the back. You can only play whats available till January.

kev1

TEF Mortgage Broker - Love Islander
Think what he's saying is whatever manager comes in, we still will have that problem until we can bring in some quality at the back. You can only play whats available till January.
And that’s my point - we need 4 new defenders.
Snoop thinks they need drilling which is true but 3 of the defenders are beyond redemption. When legs go there’s not much that can be done.

Davo

TEF Member
And that’s my point - we need 4 new defenders.
Snoop thinks they need drilling which is true but 3 of the defenders are beyond redemption. When legs go there’s not much that can be done.

I think Coleman will be back by then so I think Kenny is capable of covering that spot. The others, deffo as it's a fucking mess. Looks like they've forgotten how to play the offside trap now as we're always sitting that deep.

Andycm81

TEF Member
I'd have to agree on Jagielka and Williams, but can't say Baines is done. He hasn't had a rest in years, plus having no competition has hindered him more than helped him.

Consayblue22

TEF Member
It’s backs up the point Snoop and to a lesser extent myself and others have made as well. Fat Sam wasn’t the only manager who would get the players playing this way, just a permanent one. More ineptness from the board.

Plenty knew this squad was capable of so much more but we have some right shithouses playing for us.

NSNO-Chris

TEF Member
It just fucks me off they couldn't do that a month ago.
The board arse farting about hasn’t helped and neither have some of the absolute spineless performances we’ve witnessed from some of these so called professionals.

Was it them putting a show on for the Fat One or the fact that issue players (Schneider-rat, Keane etc) where nowhere to be seen.

Saturday will be interesting

bluenose@#7

TEF Member
Think we can downgrade it to a wet fart now .....

MLWEFC

Ex-Love Islander who has seen the light
Everton win for the 14th time in 18 PL games at Goodison Park in 2017
Most home PL wins in 2017:
15 Arsenal
14 Everton
13 Chelsea, Tottenham
12 Man City

#WorstSquadInTheLeague #LegsGone

jon

Global Moderator
The two wins have pulled us out of the shit massively, if we had of lost those two we'd be very much in the shit.
Goes without saying Paul; the more we lose, the worse it would be. What I'm getting at is that we were always likely to turn things around when a new, permanent, manager was installed.

Goes without saying Paul; the more we lose, the worse it would be
I keep reading that in what I imagine Kev's voice to be

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)