• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Any decent bets today?

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander

Mick Blue

Cheers mate, I know they're not the best prices but it's easier to guarantee a return, isn't it?

We could do with getting organised here lads, maybe stake £20 per night, £15 on an evens or 6/4ish shot and a fiver on a longer odds acca?

Rich

Global Moderator
Cheers mate, I know they're not the best prices but it's easier to guarantee a return, isn't it?

We could do with getting organised here lads, maybe stake £20 per night, £15 on an evens or 6/4ish shot and a fiver on a longer odds acca?
Lash a poll up mate.

Only problem is, it's a sub forum, so it's not as obvious when there are new posts.

I suggest everyone 'watches' the thread (button top right of thread) and someone bangs a post in whenever they add a poll (bet) they like. That way everyone should get an alert and can vote accordingly.

Sorry lads. It’s that time of year when I’m being pulled everywhere

Let’s get one sorted for the next games. I’ll get it on early

Shame noone does football trading.

Mick Blue

There isn't much choice around today but like the look of Palace BTTS and Besiktas to win - double pays around evens.

Rich @Rich not sure I can create a poll in this thread unless I can't do it from mobile?

Mick Blue

There isn't much choice around today but like the look of Palace BTTS and Besiktas to win - double pays around evens.

Rich @Rich not sure I can create a poll in this thread unless I can't do it from mobile?
Winner.

Mick Blue

MLWEFC

Brexit slag
I think you're just doing football bets but Webster and Anderson are both evens in the darts today, and definitely should be odds on.

3/1 double I'm doing.

I can get darts on if people agree?

Let’s get the bet for the footy tomorrow sorted today

Mick Blue

I can get darts on if people agree?

Let’s get the bet for the footy tomorrow sorted today
I know fuck all about darts but I'm in if everyone else is?

MLWEFC

Brexit slag
Sorry lads, Jamie Lewis is on absolute fire tho, 2nd best performance of the tournament.

Nightmare.

Mick Blue

Not much I fancy today but will have a few quid on this treble - pays 11/8.

Wigan to win
St Mirren v Dundee Utd over 1.5 match goals
Crotone v Napoli - over 1.5 Napoli goals

TeeJay

Global Moderator
I think Taylor will beat Anderson tonight. Anderson is my favourite player but he's never a player to rely on, on his day he's amazing as his two world titles show but he should have won more really. Last night he was in serious discomfort as well with his back while Taylor looked very good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)