• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Player Andros Townsend

Mick Blue

Pervert & possible Love Islander
Let's see mate, he hasn't pulled up trees throughout his career, so you'll forgive me/others for being skeptical that he's the answer for us signing on a free transfer age 30.

Madness. A young, Brazilian international isn’t as good as he thinks he is but 30 year old Andros Townsend is going to be great, for the first time in his career.

Mick Blue

I want anyone who doesn’t rate Townsend a straightener on Sefton Park after 5

Might want to get there early. There’ll be a queue to knock fuck out of you and Bev.

Mike

Never wrong
Townsend will just be like the other useless cunts we've had there over the last few years, probably finish the season with 3 or 4 goals and a couple of assists. It's most likely Gray will, too. But it's worth the punt. Expectations need to be tempered, for sure.

143Blue

TEF Member
He has spoken very well in the couple of interviews I've seen.
Seems to know he is a squad player, and will do anything asked to help the team.
It sounds like he is vocal and a leader on the pitch, something that we lack, with his experience of the PL and playing for his country it wouldn't surprise me to see him with the armband at times.
As a player he is average, so are most of the squad, but he is better than Iwobi, so if we can shift him on, we have a better squad player, for free, and I think that is good business.

Mick Blue

I want you first in the queue Mickel. I’m going to put things inside you

Anything goes, except for those chubby little fingers of yours x

kev1

Mortgage Nonce/Football Dunce. Reality TV overlord
I think Townsend is better than many on here think and I believe he will contribute well this season and surprise a few.

That being said, he isn't fit to lace Richarlisons boots.
Agree with the top part.
They are different players. We could go 442 and have DCL and Richarlison up top with Gray and Townsend giving the width.
Makes us infinitely better than last season.

Mug

Partly Scottish
Agree with the top part.
They are different players. We could go 442 and have DCL and Richarlison up top with Gray and Townsend giving the width.
Makes us infinitely better than last season.

We’re not going to be “infinitley better” than last season with just Townsend and Gray as our only new additions.

Last season was the season you were telling everyone we’d win the league wasn’t it?

Last edited:

kev1

Mortgage Nonce/Football Dunce. Reality TV overlord
We’ll be going some to be “infinitley better” than last season with just Townsend and Gray as our only new additions.

Last season was the season you were telling everyone we’d win the league wasn’t it?
Well I got excited after 1 game
And to be fair we were top after 4 games and all singing spirit of the blues!
I’m not even saying we will be great but the football will be better as we will create a lot more using width with pace.

Mug

Partly Scottish
Well I got excited after 1 game
And to be fair we were top after 4 games and all singing spirit of the blues!
I’m not even saying we will be great but the football will be better as we will create a lot more using width with pace.

Gray does have a turn of pace on him but Townsend doesn’t Kev, I know you’ve jumped in feet first on this but let’s keep it based on reality.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)