• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Player Andre Gomes

Gym or bin?

• Gym

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • Bin

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

T1878

TEF Member
He was boss in the Euros (as was Joao Mario, mentioned a few pages back). I haven't seen him since.

Can't see us going after 3 Barca players in the same window. Not sure what logic I'm applying there, but it just doesn't seem right.

bluerinse

Could easily be a bit of a lazy link... Portuguese manager, done a bit of business with Barcelona recently etc

I guess the all-important question tho is whether he's regarded as fat by the Barcelona fans...?

Xbob

TEF Member
Sick of us going after these Barcelona cast offs. Brands and Silva want liquidising and turning into rollover hot dogs.

45rpm

TEF Member
On the verge of signing 3 Barcelona players?? Fuckinell we must have racked up some Nectar points with them now

MLWEFC

Crocs lover
Just accept that we're not signing any defenders and the plan is to score more goals than the other team

Problem solved

pablo_p

TEF Member
Just accept that we're not signing any defenders and the plan is to score more goals than the other team

Problem solved
Said this in the Betnad thread - but we could have a look of Rodgers’ Liverpool. (Albeit a poor man’s version).

Shit at the back, but a threat the other end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)