• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Young Players - U23's, U18's

I last heard that Vellios was harming his career by not going on loan but what has happened with Magaye Gueye not made the squad this season has he been found out by background staff

He just isn't very good mate

im surprised Martinez hasn't already sent Gueye out on loan. He certainly has no problem sending out the likes of Junior Duffy Garbutt and Lundstram out on loan. Surely some lower division team would have him

Walker

TEF Member
So far Duffy has an assist as Yoevil lead 1-0 and Hallam Hope scores on his debut as Northampton lead Newport

Hallam Hope goal

[video=youtube;RW59YDXpMik]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW59YDXpMik[/video]

Its great to see the youngsters doing well out on loan, can only benefit us in the long run, anyone know if Garbutt is still doing well at Colchester?

Walker

TEF Member
Conor McAleny@CMcAleny13m
First day back training this morning since the break.. Felt good being back out there in a proper session again. Cant wait to get going now!

Great to hear. Doubt he'll get back out on loan again this season but next season he will. Could be a make or break season for him as well.

^Thats great news, was gutted when that happened to him, lets hope he fully recuperates like Barkley and hopefully can still make an impact for us at some point.

Is it this summer he's contract is up though? or next?

I remember thinking at the time it was a massive shame if he is to miss out on showing what he can do because of the injury

Walker

TEF Member
Is it this summer he's contract is up though? or next?

I remember thinking at the time it was a massive shame if he is to miss out on showing what he can do because of the injury
Just checked the OS, it finishes this year :(

Mr Kirk

Mr Passenger
Don't think he would ever make it here. Bit good luck to him on his comeback etc

Walker

TEF Member
Confirmed Chris Long has gone on loan to Mk Dons.

Great move for him, good league to test himself in. Needs to be played in his natural position.

I think this will define how much potential he has. He's not expected to score right away I'd guess but if he does by the end of the month and gets an extension, he needs to show what he can do.

jester

TEF Member
Good to see us getting some of these lads out loan, that's the seventh one that's been sent out now.

When Stubbs was talking before about our youngsters at that tea party thing he said that browning was the best one to one defender at the club and he includes distin and Jagielka in that. He just needs to work on his technical side.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Walker

TEF Member
When Stubbs was talking before about our youngsters at that tea party thing he said that browning was the best one to one defender at the club and he includes distin and Jagielka in that. He just needs to work on his technical side.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Whenever I've seen him he's been gash. That is only a few u21 games and the pre-season game however so it'd be harsh of me to judge.

The staff seem to rate him.

Could this be a golden generation for us? Similar to fergies kids in 92?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)