• Welcome to The Everton Forum!

You appear to be browsing The Everton Forum as a guest user. Did you know that if you sign up with an account, you get access to all kinds of additional priviledges, and are then able to join the discussions? You will also be able to tap into the full suite of tools and information that The Everton Forum has to offer.

Already a member? Login Now!

Management Marco Silva

Davo

TEF Member
In here unless I've missed another thread on him.

Davo

TEF Member
Just for the record I wasn't told personally by Joyce but the words came from his mouth to certain people that pass on good info on here.

Marco Silva baby

I'll be happy with this. I don't know if that's because of him, or more because it means it won't be Allardyce, either way, happy. I can't imagine he'll be in for Palace away, but that would be nice.

Gilroy

TEF Member
How long do we think it is going to take to get the deal done?

I'm sure the board will be hoping he can get in for the Atalanta game, if only to sell a few more tickets.

From his point of view that game would also give him a nice little opportunity to play a virtual friendly where he can access the squad a bit and get used to his new surroundings.

Crafty II

The Chief Whip
Happy with this if it comes off, mostly because I think we need to sort it out asap as we're dragging our feet badly. I'm not sure what to make of him as a manager at the moment, but it has to be better than what we're doing now.

Happy with this if it comes off, mostly because I think we need to sort it out asap as we're dragging our feet badly. I'm not sure what to make of him as a manager at the moment, but it has to be better than what we're doing now.
Admittedly I'm looking at Wiki, but his record before coming to England is pretty good, and he's been at some big clubs in Sporting and Olympiakos.

Crafty II

The Chief Whip
Olympiakos have been buying results for years. I wouldn't base much on that.

Simon Jordan has piped up telling him not to move. Who the fuck cares what he thinks?! :tearsofjoy:

I really want him here. Beyond the unrealistic Simeone option he's my number 1 choice.

Simon Jordan has piped up telling him not to move. Who the fuck cares what he thinks?! :tearsofjoy:
He wants his mates at Palace to get a £2m payday. He's been very vocal on it, considering he has no ties to either club.

Mr Kirk

Mr Passenger
Just for the record I wasn't told personally by Joyce but the words came from his mouth to certain people that pass on good info on here.
What words?

Crafty II

The Chief Whip
Smile, an ever lasting smile
A smile can bring you near to me
Don't ever let me find you gone
'Cause that would bring a tear to me

This world has lost its glory
Let's start a brand new story now, my love
You think that I don't even mean
A single word I say

It's only words
And words are all I have
To take your heart away

jon

Global Moderator
Best of the likely candidates. Happy enough with that.

McLovin

The glue that holds this place together
Never filled me without excitement this one. But over allerdyce, dyche or Moyes it would be like the 2nd coming.

A spokesman for Watford told Sky Sports News: "We will not countenance an approach for our manager, either from Everton or indeed any other club, be it in the Premier League or abroad."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)